Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], October 31: Focus Lighting & Fixtures Limited. (NSE – FOCUS), engaged in manufacturing & innovative lighting solutions of LED lights and fixtures, announced its unaudited Financial Results for Q2 FY24.
• Total Income of ₹ 57.86 crore, YoY growth of 42.48 %
• EBITDA of ₹ 13.11 crore, YoY growth of 57.79 %
• EBITDA Margin of 22.65 %, YoY growth of 220 Bps
• Net Profit of ₹ 9.61 crore, YoY growth of 109.39 %
• Net Profit Margin of 16.61 %, YoY growth of 523 Bps
• EPS Of ₹ 7.34, YoY growth of 62.03 %
• Total Income of ₹ 110.84 crore, YoY growth of 64.10 %
• EBITDA of ₹ 25.88 crore, YoY growth of 123.35 %
• EBITDA Margin of 23.35 %, YoY growth of 619 Bps
• Net Profit of ₹ 18.78 crore, YoY growth of 174.86 %
• Net Profit Margin of 16.64 %, YoY growth of 683 Bps
• EPS Of ₹ 14.34, YoY growth of 112.76
Commenting on the performance, Mr. Amit Sheth, Managing Director of Focus Lighting & Fixtures said, “We are pleased to report significant achievements, characterized by substantial growth in both revenue and net profit. The robust demand witnessed across our diverse business verticals has played a pivotal role in driving this growth. Our unwavering dedication to product development and research remains a cornerstone of our success.
Government support has also played a vital role in stimulating investments in railways, infrastructure, historical site restoration, and the retail industry, providing us with substantial opportunities. Furthermore, the growing awareness and preference among consumers for innovative lighting solutions are poised to further boost demand.
Our impressive increase in EBITDA and net profit can be primarily attributed to our relentless focus on operational efficiency and cost optimization measures. We have every confidence that our innovative product offerings will continue to fuel remarkable growth throughout the remainder of the year.”
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.