Mumbai (Maharashtra) [India], November 10: Uravi T & Wedge Lamps Limited (NSE Code: URAVI) is one of the leading manufacturer and supplier of incandescent and wedge -based automotive lamps, has announced its unaudited financial result for Q2 and H1 FY24.
Key Financials at a Glance:
• EBITDA ₹ 193.18 Lakhs vs ₹197.88 Lakhs in Q2 FY23
• EBITDA Margin 17.86% vs 21.00% in Q2 FY23
• PAT ₹ 57.53 Lakhs vs ₹ 35.71 Lakhs in Q2 FY23
• PAT Margin 5.32% vs 3.79% in Q2 FY23
• EPS ₹ 0.52 vs ₹ 0.32 in Q2 FY23
• Total Revenue ₹ 1976.05 Lakhs vs ₹ 1832.40 Lakhs in H1 FY23
• EBITDA ₹ 356.39 Lakhs vs ₹ 325.44 Lakhs in H1 FY23
• EBITDA Margin 18.04% vs 17.76% in H1 FY23
• PAT ₹ 119.49 Lakhs vs ₹ 90.07 Lakhs in H1 FY23
• PAT Margin 6.05% vs 4.92% in H1 FY23
• EPS ₹ 1.09 vs ₹ 0.82 in H1 FY23
Commenting on company’s performance, Mr. Niraj D. Gada, Managing Director & CEO said, “H1 FY24 has commenced on a highly positive note, marked by significant improvements in our profitability, which can be attributed to a series of well-executed strategic initiatives.
We are trusted suppliers to tier 1 partners of major industry-leading OEMs. This demonstrates our commitment to delivering top-quality products from our extensive portfolio, further solidifying our position as the preferred supplier in the market.
As we look ahead, our optimism for future growth remains unwavering, driven by our strong performance and the strategic steps we’ve taken to bolster our presence and reputation in the industry.”
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact email@example.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.