New Delhi (India), October 28: Eco Recycling Limited (BSE: 530643, NSE: ECORECO), India’s first and leading professional E-waste Management Company today announced its unaudited financial results for the quarter ended 30thSeptember 2023 (Q2 FY24).
Key Financials at a Glance:
• Total Revenue of ₹ 10.08 crore, YoY growth of 75.30 %
• EBITDA of ₹ 7.25 crore, YoY growth of 94.89 %
• EBITDA Margin of 71.85 %, YoY growth of 726 Bps
• Net Profit of ₹ 6.12 crore, YoY growth of 78.43%
• Net Profit Margin of 60.71 %, YoY growth of 106 Bps
• EPS Of ₹ 3.17, YoY growth of 78.09 %
• Total Revenue of ₹ 18.01 crore, YoY growth of 68.48 %
• EBITDA of ₹ 13.04 crore, YoY growth of 92.90 %
• EBITDA Margin of 72.40 %, YoY growth of 917 Bps
• Net Profit of ₹ 10.84 crore, YoY growth of 75.12 %
• Net Profit Margin of 60.19%, YoY growth of 228 Bps
• EPS Of ₹ 5.61, YoY growth of 74.77%
Commenting on the performance, Mr. B K Soni – Managing Director of Eco Recycling Limited said, “Our endeavors in e-waste management and the promotion of eco-friendly practices have been gaining traction, yielding positive outcomes in our quarterly and half-yearly results. Environmental sustainability is paramount in today’s world, and Eco Recycling Limited remains committed to spearheading the movement towards a cleaner and more sustainable future for India.
Government support for such initiatives is undeniably pivotal, as it will play a crucial role in fostering significant change and contributing to the development of a more environmentally conscious society.”
If you have any objection to this press release content, kindly contact email@example.com to notify us. We will respond and rectify the situation in the next 24 hours.